best food processor india Would you believe us if we told you that food processors are actually machines from the future that you manage almost all the work on your kitchen?|Did you believe us when we claimed that these food processors will be the equipment of the future? They will allow you to do almost everything in the kitchen.} It’s not true, but it is possible. However, we say that these gadgets could very well be from the future because they actually can help you in your kitchen more than you’d expect. Let’s look into how!
In simpler terms, food processors are electronic appliances for your kitchen that are able to be used for various functions like mixing and kneading, mixing, cutting, and so on. A food processor frees you from having to do the repetitive tasks involved in making food. It will help you through all the steps required before you even begin cooking.
The motor is powerful enough to take on even the most difficult of ingredients, like dough. Vertical shafts are attached to the motor. To this shaft are attached robust and sharp blades. You can change the blade setting to let you make use of different types of blades to serve different purposes. A feed tube is available which lets you put in ingredients to be chopped without having to open the jar repeatedly.
Food processors have been among the most popular innovations in the field of household appliances. They have relieved many housewives and chefs and cut down on the effort they must put into to cook delicious food!
Before purchasing, be aware of the various types of food processors
Based on the criteria of function and features There are many kinds of food processors that are the best. They are:
1. Hand Operated Food Processors
The most commonly used hand-operated food processors. They are small and extremely simple to use as well as clean. Due to its compact size, storage does not require much areas. These are ideal for cutting small quantities of food items. Additionally, it is important to remember the fact that they’re manual and not motor-driven.
2. Full-Size Food Processors
They can handle approximately 9-12 cups of food at once. Some are able to provide 20 cups. Also, you can get dough hooks that allow the making of bread. You can choose from different blades and discs to serve the various functions of a processor. Food processors that are large in size are durable because of the powerful motors that handles these kinds of operations.
3. Mini Food Processors
They are great for small families due to their small size. It is able to perform all functions of the most modern food processors in India but in smaller quantities.
4. Buffalo Choppers
The Buffalo choppers work well for large amounts of meat. They are commonly employed in large kitchens such as restaurants. Made of metal, mostly together with additional parts such as slicers and grinders They are ideal for commercial use.
Here is a best juicer mixer grinder complete list of the top juicer mixers in India.Here’s the list of India’s top juicer mixer grinders.
- Maharaja Whiteline Jmg Odacio plus 450-Watt and 3 Jars
- Maharaja Whiteline Jmg Odacio 500-Watt 2 Jars
- Philips Amaze HL7576/00 600-Watt with 3 Jars
- Philips HL7578/00 600W Turbo with 3 Jars: Nuti Juicer Jar Blender, Multi-Purpose Jar and
- Philips HP HL7579/00 600W turbo with 3 Jars Blend and Carry Nutri Juicer Jar, Multi-Purpose Jar
- Prestige Platina JMG 550-Watt
- Prestige Iris (750 Watts) with 3 Stainless Steel Jar + 1 Juicer Jar
- Bajaj JX5 350-Watt
- BAJAJ Plastic Fresh Sip Jmg (Multicolour)
- Bajaj Majesty Jx4 Jmg, 450 Watts Motor, 2 Jars
- Havells Endura2 Jmg ABS 2 Jar
- INALSA Mix N Blend, 560W Anti-Skid Feet
- Inalsa Icon DX 450-Watt that comes with 3 Jars
- Morphy Richards Polycarbonate Jmg
India’s Most Excellent Microwave Ovens
The Different Types of Microwave Ovens best microwave:
1. Single or traditional microwave oven
The microwave oven comes with basic functionality. It is only employed for cooking, heating, or defrosting food. They come in a variety of sizes, capacities, as well as various types of buttons and turn-knobs. They’re however only functional to a certain extent.
2. Grill microwave oven
The name alone is enough to define it. Apart from being capable of cooking, reheating, and defrost food and grill food items. They tend to be slightly higher priced than standalone microwave ovens. They come in a variety of dimensions and capacities, exactly like standalone microwave ovens.
3. Convection microwave oven
They are among the top microwave ovens based on their performance. This combo of grill and solo microwave ovens is exactly what you’re looking for, and they also have the capability to bake. These are the most expensive and can be found in a variety of sizes and capacities.
Tips for Safety When Using A Microwave Oven
Although using a microwave may appear easy however there are certain safety measures that must be followed.
- Always read the instruction guide to understand safety measures.
- Make sure you do not let the microwave door unlocked. Remember to close the door prior to setting the microwave.
- Use microwave-safe containers. Avoid using any metal utensils in the microwave. Be sure that the containers and other crockery items are microwave safe.
- It is prohibited to cook or heat any liquid or food that is flammable using a microwave. This can lead to an explosion, and possibly a life-threatening accident.
- Check for possible radiation leakages in your microwave ovens. Over time, this may result in severe health effects.
- After cooking or heating food items, let them cool before handling the kitchen utensils. To remove the microwave utensil you must wear gloves that are heated.
Enjoy a snack while we guide you through the top 11 most popular microwave ovens available in India.