It is hard to accept that while walking around town you are safe 100%, especially with the increased crime rate women and children are not safe as well. You should have a personal safety app. These apps are mainly operated from your mobile phones. Different apps have different features that help you to stay safe. In most of these apps, there is a default setting you can put 1 or more numbers to contact in an emergency, in case you get trapped in a bad situation, that app will contact automatically to the emergency number provided and share your live location as well. In today’s world, especially in 2021, everything is unpredictable, you don’t know what will happen. So, just to be on the safer side you should have a couple of apps installed on your smartphone. In case you are not familiar with these apps then here are some apps that you can download on your smartphone:
You may also like to learn about the Custom Packaging.
Nowadays, it is difficult to predict what will happen in the next moment of your life. Just to be on the safer side you should download an app like iokay that can send an alert message to your loved ones in case of emergency.
- Sends the message to your friends, you don’t have to touch your phone for that.
- If you exceed the speed limit of your vehicle you will receive a message from your app to lower the speed to avoid accidents.
- Notifies you if you are in or near a high crime rate area.
- This app is available on both App Store and Play Store.
- It turns on an alarm if you are near something dangerous.
- While traveling it shows you safer routes for your journey to be safe.
- It is available on both Android and IOS.
3. Family locator
More than 70,000 families are using this app to keep a check on each other’s safety when they are not around each other.
- With the help of this app, you can track the location of your loved ones anytime.
- The invisible mode can help you to hide your location if you want to maintain a little privacy.
- In this app, you don’t need a GPS and Data connection when you are boarding your flight.
- Within unsafe zones, the app will automatically turn on the siren for you to know that you are not in a safe area.
It is a personal safety app available on Android.
- This app will show emergency contacts on your locked screen.
- It has the user’s last location option as well.
- During adverse situations, apps smart recording option will start recording from front and back camera and audios as well
- It will allow you to change settings according to your preferences.
- This app also sends messages to your emergency contacts automatically.
In present age, no one can predict what is going to happen tomorrow or will they be safe in the next moment? Life circulates uncertainty. You have to take specific measures in order to make sure that you are safe or that your family is safe. There is a sense of fear all the time, especially in women. The specific reason for that fear is increased crimes of rape, molestation, and harassment. Nowadays, females are not safe in their workplaces and markets, and even in their homes sometimes. To solve this problem some companies took a step forward and created some applications that can help you to ensure your safety. Some of them are discussed above.
Muhammad Junaid is a senior Analyst and Search Engine Expert. Extensive experience being a lead writer in Quran For Kids. Work for years with local and international enterprises. Also, represent well-known brands in the UAE.